Sunday, November 15, 2009

2009 Fishing Review

This past 2009 fishing season went off with a splash.  It was the best year of guiding I have ever had.  Starting in March I guided not only in Colorado, but the Keys as well.  Throughout April, May and June I maintained a steady, full book and my customers caught many fish.  At the end of June I seamlessly transitioned from the Keys, to guiding from my drift boat on the Colorado and Roaring Fork Rivers.  July, August, September and October filled my days with more guiding opportunity than I have ever had.

I am grateful for my friends and loyal customers, their referrals have proven to be my biggest asset...

This is the first post to what I hope to be a long standing way for my friends and prospective customers to keep in touch with RipLips.com fishing.




No comments:

Post a Comment